PUP v7 Home
Download Free Trial Version
VBA Source Code
Free Product Updates
New Tools for Excel 2007
Power Utility Pak
Version 7 (PUP v7) is a useful collection of add-ins that brings significant
new functionality to Excel 2007. When PUP is installed, you can do things
with Excel that you never thought were possible. Regardless of your
experience level, you'll find features in PUP that can make your job easier.
PUP v7 takes advantage of the new Ribbon user interface in
Excel 2007, so accessing the PUP tools is easier than ever. Click the image
below for a larger view of the PUP v7 Ribbon.
Use the menu on the left to find out more about PUP v7. Better yet,
take a few minutes and download a free (and fully functional) 30-day
trial. Installation is easy, so you'll be up and running in a few minutes.
- PUP v7 requires Excel 2007. No exceptions.
- It will not work with previous versions of Excel
- It will not work with any version of Excel for Macintosh.
- It will not work with any of the pre-release beta version of
Other Versions of PUP
- If you use Excel 2000, Excel 2002, or Excel 2003:
PUP v6 is the version for you.
- If you use Excel 97: Try PUP 2000.
- If you use Excel for Macintosh: Sorry, PUP is not available for this
PUP v7 augments Excel with about 70 new commands and 53 new worksheet functions. The
product is designed to work seamlessly with Excel. For example, the Ribbon
commands and dialog boxes work just like those built into Excel.
Click the link below to download a free 30-day Trial Version of PUP
v7. The Trial Version is fully-functional, and does not display any nag
- Single-user license: US $40.
- Single-user license, plus complete VBA source code: US $60.
- Discount pricing for five or more licenses.
One of the benefits of purchasing Power Utility Pak is free upgrades for
life. Registered users of PUP 2.0a, PUP97, PUP 2000, PUP v5, and PUP v6 are
eligible for a free upgrade to PUP v7 (a $5.00 upgrade processing fee applies).
Free and unlimited technical support (including free updates) is
available. See Technical Support.
PUP v7 Software License Agreement
Follow the link below to read the PUP v7 Software License Agreement. This
is a "no-nonsense" agreement, intended for normal people (not lawyers).
Microsoft and the Office logo are trademarks or registered
trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other