If you work with superscripts or subscripts in Excel,
you need a copy of this add-in. Features:
- Simplifies individual character formatting for
superscript, subscript, bold, italic, and font
- See the results as you apply the formatting.
- Undo is available.
- This add-in is fully functional, not crippled,
and has no nag messages. It is absolutely free,
with no strings attached.
- Download the J-Walk
SuperSub add-in (it's a self-extracting EXE
- Extract the XLA add-in file by double-clicking
the SUPERSUB.EXE file.
- Start Excel and select the Tools - Add-Ins
command. Don't even try using it with previous
versions of Excel.
- In the Add-Ins dialog box, click the Browse
button and locate supersub.xla (the file you
extracted in Step #2).
- Click OK
- Select the cell that you want to format.
- Select Tools - J-Walk SuperSub from the menu.